Do you have an awesome business that you love...but face:
Get the tools and techniques you need to marketing your business and turn it into something great by taking our online courses. We get you up, running and getting customers. Fast.
Courses open now and coming up are:
Run your own Instagram marketing
Would you like to run your own Instagram marketing successfully?
Do follower numbers matter? Not as much as you think.
Are you posting great content? Great! Now you've got 20% of the job done, spend the other 80% of your time actually doing what you need to do to build sales from Instagram.
Learn exactly what you should and shouldn't be doing to successfully run your own Instagram marketing in our online course. We'll work through techniques to find prospective customers/clients on Instagram and turn them into leads (giving you their contact details) so you can turn them into sales.
Registration is open: 8th May 2020 until 31st July 2020.
Price: USUALLY - US$49 - 480kr - £42 - €44 NOW - US$29 - 280kr - £22 - €24
Who is looking at your website
While you wouldn't stand in your own shop with a blindfold on, do you know who is visiting your website?
Knowing who is browsing your website can tell you everything from what people like to spend time looking at to whether your business is even going to succeed. More specifically, you can decide what to spend your marketing time and effort on and ignore things that don't turn your visitors into clients.
Learn exactly who is and isn't looking at your website, what they are looking at and what they never see in our foundation level online course. We'll work through Google Analytics from the start, enabling you to work out who is reading and buying what, where they've come from and what causes them to leave your site.
Registration is open: 25th May 2020 until 15th July 2020.
Price: US$49 - 480kr - £42 - €44
Social media and content marketing six-week coaching programme
Are your website and social media profiles bringing in new business for you?
No? Then come and spend two-three hours per week for six weeks online with us (fleixble timing) and we'll work together to get your social media and content marketing set up, running and bringing in clients.
The next available programme start is 25th June 2020 and registration is open: 5th May 2020 until 23rd June 2020.
Price: USUALLY - US$599 - 5990kr - £525 - €550 JUST FOR JUNE AND JULY - US$399 - 3990kr - £325 - €360